Now that Thanksgiving is officially over it's time to bust out those Christmas songs!
1. "Oi to the World" - No Doubt
2. "All I Want for Christmas is You" - Mariah Carey
Mariah Carey seems like a total nut job, but her diva shenanigans are entertaining AF and I have to admit this song is bomb.
3. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" - Bruce Springsteen
Because NEW JERSEY BABY! Also that scratchy voice. Meow!
4. "The Hanukkah Song" - Adam Sandler
It's not technically a Christmas song, but it is a holiday song. It also happens to be 100% funnier than any other holiday song.
5. "Please Come Home for Christmas" - Bon Jovi
It's Jon Bon Jovi and Cindy Crawford getting sexy. It's like a 90s wet dream.
6. "Christmas Time" - The Darkness
You don't know The Darkness? Do yourself a favor and immediately listen to all of their music. They are like The Onion of music.
7. "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" - Jackson 5
Back when Michael Jackson was black and alive he adorably sang this song about mom being a ho ho ho.
8. "Christmas is Coming" - John Denver and the Muppets
Anything with the Muppets is gold.
9. "Christmas in Hollis" - Run DMC
Can't go wrong with Run DMC. Plus it's a nice little slice of life in Queens.
10. "You Make It Feel Like Christmas" - Gwen Stefani
There's no shame in my game. Gwen could shove poo in a CD case and I'd buy it. Having said that, this song is pretty catchy.