Valentine's Day is around the corner! Want to heat things up? Try playing some of these songs when you start romancing. These sexy songs are guaranteed to get the party started!
1. “Sexual Healing”, Marvin Gaye
A flash of inspiration hit when writer David Ritz interviewed Gaye for a biography and spied some of Gaye’s porn in the apartment. Ritz suggested that Gaye needed some “sexual healing”. The song ended becoming Gaye’s comeback song and has since become one of the most famous tunes about sex.
2. “Feel Like Makin' Love”, Bad CompanyThis little ditty isn't just about doing the nasty. It's about that ever magical emotion; l-o-v-e. With lyrics like “Baby when I think about you, I think about love,” it might just be the most romantic song about getting it on.
3. “What's your fantasy?” LudacrisLudacris goes into serious detail about what he would like to do with his lover. From sex in the rain to licking whipped cream off each other, Luda covers it all. Take some of his suggestions and indulge your inner fantasy.
4.“Since I’ve Been Loving You”, Led ZeppelinIf Led Zeppelin is known for anything it's their fixation on sex. Almost every song by this band is about carnal lust so it’s almost hard to narrow down. But this song takes the case. While most of their other songs are strictly about doing the naughty, “Since I've Been Loving You” has the added element of love.
5. “Closer”, Nine Inch Nails
Industrial goth music is probably not what first comes to mind when you're thinking of sexy songs. But Trent Reznor's ode to screwing "like animals" takes sex appeal to all new levels. Raw, primal, and intense this is the song to play when you just want to tear each other's clothes off.
6. “Need You Tonight”, INXS
You know the feeling. You’re hot. You’re bothered. You need to get it on NOW. Breathy vocals and a plea to see his woman that very night make this the ideal song when you just have to have it.
7. “Wicked Games”, Chris Issac
It's hard to forget this sultry video which cemented its status as one of the sexiest songs ever. The black and white video directed by Herb Ritts features a half naked Helena Christensen frolicking on the beach while Chris Issak croons in the background. It’s enough to make you want to strip to your skivvies and roll around in the sand
8. “Doin It”, LL Cool J
Not only is this song sexy, the artist is too. LL Cool J may be getting older, but he's still one of the sexiest rappers around. Between the background moans and LL's requests to hit it, this hip hop song will undoubtedly get you in the mood.
9. “Glorybox”, Portishead
The slow sultry ways of this 90s electronic band make for an ultra sexy song to shag to. Beth Gibbons’ voice is yearning and pleading against the backdrop of mysterious sounding music. When you're feeling hot and heavy this is the number.
10. Come & Get It”, Selena Gomez Little Selena is all grown up in this double-entendre laced song. Channeling Bollywood beats, Selena is unapologetic and sassy. She invites her lover to come and get it if he wants it. This playful ditty is perfect for a laidback summer.