Insurify Package Protection covers lost, stolen, and damaged items that fit the following criteria. Review the policies to understand what lost, stolen, and damaged items Insurify will cover.
To file a claim please click here.
Lost Items Policies
Packages presumed to be lost
Invalid address or delivery barriers
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to the sender/retailer. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus Insurify does not cover this.
Packages labeled "return to sender"
- Insurify does not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to the retailer. Items are returned to sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
- Insurify covers the customer’s order if the package gets lost in-transit back to the sender.*
Order stuck in customs
Insurify cannot cover when a customer’s order is stuck in international borders/customs.
The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion we may ask you to wait 5 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.
Delivered but Missing Packages
At our discretion, we may ask for police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered.
Please ask your neighbors or front desk attendant if they may have it first.
Upon request, Insurify can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony
Please wait until 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises. For example if your package was marked delivered on the 1st, you must wait until the 6th to file but no longer than the 16th.
Multiple claims for delivered will result in being banned from the website.
Delivered to wrong address
- If the customer input the correct address at checkout and the package was delivered to the wrong address, Insurify considers this as stolen and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer.